- Make sushi
- Play horseshoes/frisbee/bocce at Laurelhurst park
- Visit the International Rose Test Garden
- Go swimming
- Take a picnic to the Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
- See the lava dome at Mt. St. Helens
- Visit the farmers market
- Finally start those tango/salsa lessons we've been discussing for months
- Potluck (possibly themed) at our house (I'm thinking fried catfish, hush puppies, corn bread...)
- Visit Steens Mountain and yes, camp. Possibly.
- Zoo concerts! (Keb' Mo' and Rodrigo y Gabriela have particularly caught my eye)
- Lounge on the back patio with a mint julep or a negroni...or just campari on the rocks and a good book
- See to the Red Headed Stranger on a hot night in July
- Consume rosé...perhaps on the patio, with a good book
- Bike the Springwater Trail
- Go to a Portland Beavers game
- And of course, knit. When I have time.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Suddenly, This Summer
My summer to-do list, in no particular order.