Let's take a look at where we are. I've crossed out the completed ones...
- Make sushi
- Play horseshoes/frisbee/bocce at Laurelhurst park
- Visit the International Rose Test Garden
- Go swimming
- Take a picnic to the Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
- See the lava dome at Mt. St. Helens
Visit the farmers market
- Finally start those tango/salsa lessons we've been discussing for months
- Potluck (possibly themed) at our house (I'm thinking fried catfish, hush puppies, corn bread...)
- Visit Steens Mountain and yes, camp. Possibly.
- Zoo concerts! (Keb' Mo' and Rodrigo y Gabriela have particularly caught my eye)
- Lounge on the back patio with a mint julep or a negroni...or just campari on the rocks and a good book
See to the Red Headed Stranger on a hot night in July Consume rosé...perhaps on the patio, with a good book
- Bike the Springwater rail
Go to a Portland Beavers game And of course, knit. When I have time.
All things considered, this ain't too bad. Especially since we've completed the following tasks on the house:
- New paint and trim in the master bedroom
- New paint, trim, and fixtures in the bathrooms
- Built new step for the French doors onto the patio
- Planted 53495834958 backyard plants (roses, hydrangeas, azalea, rhododendron, day lilies, bayberry, petunias, and various other shrubs) in our unusually large yard
- Spread 6 bags of barkdust (still not finished there)
- Emptied our closets of excess crap (Thank you, Goodwill)
- New lights in the bedrooms
- New range hood and drip pans
- New doorknobs for bathrooms
- New doorknob for front door
- New pavers on patio
- Prune the front yard
Know anyone in the market for a townhouse blocks from Mt. Tabor?