Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Emerging from the frog pond...

Victorious!

It looks like Glee is going to work out, finally:
Taken shortly before I joined in the round

At this rate, we may actually have a sweater by 12th of April, rather than the 12th of Never.

In other news, I finished a sock. Yes, a sock. They are for Scott, who, I discovered, has feet the size of two-by-fours. I'm not going to post a picture yet, because I haven't started knitting its mate. It was not as trying as I had feared, but it certainly wasn't a conversion experience. Although, it did persuade me to buy a couple of skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, so I'll at least be completing another pair sometime in the future.

2 comments:

Rebecca Keegan said...

Hey! I'm reading the same book right now, or rather, I was but had to leave it at home because it's so big to take travelling! I miss you and glad you're doing well! Kisses

Emily said...

I wondered if you'd been knitting...looking good. Congratulations on the sock - they weren't particularly conversion experiences for me either, but it's nice to have one under your belt. :)