Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Destash, Your Gain!


In need of some Cascade 220 Superwash? Go here and buy nine skeins of it! I'll be sad to see it go -- it would have made a lovely Boatneck Bluebell, but since my knitting queueueueueue has about 10 projects ahead of it, I have to let it go. Plus, it's one less thing to move into our new house. EEEEEEEEEEEE!! Did I mention that part? Well, I don't want to jump the gun, but we're having the inspection today, and if all goes well, it's ours!

I have managed to get some knitting done in the meantime, including Le Demi-Col avec Des Rayures. Now, doesn't that sound fancy? Much better than "Blue Sweater with Gray Stripes" Below, Sc
otty bershons up a storm as he displays his new sweater. (In his defense, he had his ear lobe carved up earlier that day. At Kaiser. So he wasn't feeling too hot.)

But he's still so darn cute.

No comments: